COMING SOON: Coupons&Coffee - new and improved!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

All About Me

I’m so excited to finally start my own bargain blog! I figured I should use the first entry to share a little about myself. My name is Melissa. I’m 24 years old and the proud mommy of a nine-month-old chiweenie (chihuahua/miniature daschund mix) named Maddie. I’m from beautiful East Tennessee. I finished grad school in August, and I’ve been living with my parents until I can find a full-time job. In the meantime, I’m a Jill of all trades. I substitute teach (Side note: God bless those moms and dads who teach their children manners, how to behave, and how to treat others), babysit, and do various other odd jobs. I have a master’s degree in advertising and public relations, and I’ve found that’s not such a great field to be in during this economic “downturn.” However, it was my passion for PR, advertising and marketing that led me to couponing and bargain hunting in the first place.

I love, love, love:

My friends and family

My puppy Maddie

Couponing and bargain shopping

Coffee

Chocolate

Warm, breezy days

Curling up with a good book

Meeting new people

“Discovering” new places

Fresh flowers

Feeling organized

I don’t love so much:

Banana-flavored foods

Listening to people crunch on ice

Rude people

Stay tuned for more updates! Please bear with me as I get everything formatted, organized and fully functional.

No comments: