COMING SOON: Coupons&Coffee - new and improved!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Book Review: I Wish You Enough by Bob Perks


I Wish You Enough: Embracing Life's Most Valuable Moments...One Wish at a Time by Bob Perks is a compilation of stories and anecdotes based on Perk's poem "I Wish You Enough." (Side note: You should Google this poem if you've never read or heard of it - simply beautiful.) Each chapter contains scripture and stories from Perk's own life that illustrate a line from the poem.

I'm not familiar with any of Perk's other works, but I really enjoyed I Wish You Enough. This particular book was designed to be a gift book, and it really hits the mark. It was sweet, uplifting, and easy to relate to. I think it would be a great gift for yourself or a friend.
(Thank you to Thomas Nelson for providing this book for me to read and review. I'm a member of Thomas Nelson's BookSneeze Program.)

(Thank you to Thomas Nelson for providing this book for me to read and review. I'm a member of Thomas Nelson's BookSneeze Program.)

No comments: