COMING SOON: Coupons&Coffee - new and improved!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

My awesome deals on office supplies!

This definitely isn't the best picture I've ever taken, but I'm really excited about all of the great deals I got yesterday on office supplies! Here's how I did: 

Staples:
1 Targus case for my netbook - $19.99
2 reams of Hammermill printer paper - $4.99 ($3.99 mail-in-rebate - this week only) 
Paid with $30 Staples Ink Recycling Rewards 
Total OOP: $0, will receive $7.98 in mail-in-rebates
(Be sure to check out my post on Staples Rewards.) 

Office Max:
1 HP ink cartridge - $14.99
- $3 discount (20% off using that brown bag from the Sunday newspaper)
Paid with $10 Office Max Rewards
Total OOP: $3.10 (includes tax) 

Total OOP: $3.10
Mail-in-rebates: $7.98
Grand total: $4.88 profit!

No comments: