COMING SOON: Coupons&Coffee - new and improved!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

My CVS trip - 5/9


I haven't been to CVS in forever, so I was really excited when I checked out their ad and saw all of the great deals for this week. Plus, I had a $15 EB from a recent CVS Advisor survey that was burning a hole in my pocket! I think I did pretty well for my first time out in a few months.

Here's what I got:

2 bottles of Pantene Nature Fusion shampoo - 2/$6.97, get $3 EB
- 2 $2 coupons from a Vocalpoint mailer
= 2/$2.97, received $3 EB

1 Crest Pro-Health mouthwash - $3.50, get $3.50 EB
= $3.50, received $3.50 EB

1 Crest Pro-Health toothpaste - $3.50, get $3.50 EB
- $.75 coupon from 5/2 P&G insert
= $2.75, received $3.50 EB

1 Oral-B Crossaction toothbrush - $3.49, get $1.50 EB
- $.75 coupon from 5/2 P&G insert
= $2.74, received $1.50 EB

1 U by Kotex tampons - $4.99, get $4.99 EB
- $1 coupon from sample
= $3.99, received $4.99 EB


- $15 EB from taking a CVS Advisor survey
Subtotal: $.95
Total OOP (includes tax): $1.64
Received: $16.50 EB

3 comments:

Cheer305 said...

You did great! I LOVE the new Pantene lines (use to hate them all) and Extracare Bucks are always great to have.

Don't want to be a bubble-buster, but did you know that pro-health prods contain stannous flouride, which can make some people's teeth darker? I noticed that on the back of my package, and I want my money back...I'm actually allergic to that ingredient or something and got ulcers all over my mouth! Caveat Emptor!

Happy Shopping (and brushing)!

Anonymous said...

is eb ebates?

Melissa said...

Cheer 305: Thank you! I'm the same way with the Pantene products. Until they recently revamped them, they just didn't work for me. I didn't know that about the Pro-Health products, but I'll definitely be checking into it now! Thanks for thr heads up.

Washingtonson: I think I'm a little confusing with my abbreviations - I use EB for Extracare Bucks.