COMING SOON: Coupons&Coffee - new and improved!

Monday, May 18, 2009

Mail Call - 5/18



Last week was an incredible week for the mailbox freebies. In fact, I don't think it gets any better than this. Here's what I got (I noted how you can get one if it's still available): 
  • Metropolitan Home (free subscription)
  • Mine (free subscription)
  • Conde Nast Traveler (free subscription)
  • Vanity Fair (free mini subscription)
  • Kraftmaid Kitchen Idea book 
  • Target coupon book (no clue how I got this)
  • Coupon for $1 off Crest Pro-Health from P&G (probably from P&G brand sampler)
  • Card for a free panty from Victoria's Secret (no clue how I got this - I think it's because I've ordered from them online before)
  • Playtex Sport tampons
  • John Freida root awakening shampoo and conditioner
  • Nivea body wash 
  • Schick Quattro Titanium Trimmer for men (no longer available)
  • Cosmetic bag with full-size samples from Glamour/CVS promo (see below) 




This is by far the coolest freebie I've received to date! I got it from doing a promotion with Glamour and CVS where you had to buy a product (at CVS) featured on a certain page. I was able to buy Biore dual fusion moisturizer for about $5, and apparently, I was one of the first 1,000 to send in my receipt. My gift included a cute cosmetic bag filled with full-size samples of Biore dual fusion moisturizer, John Freida root awakening shampoo and conditioner, 24.7 skincare wrinkle treatment, essence of beauty brush kit, and Vickery & Clarke hand cream (retail value of $75!). 


Want to see what other people are getting in their mailboxes? Click the button below to check out Mailbox Monday, hosted by A Frugal Friend! (I love seeing what cool things other people get every week!) 

3 comments:

Mrs. T said...

Oooooh! Great week!

Debra said...

Very Cool Freebie! I've always been a bit hesitant to send in for one of those promotions.....first so many get it. Now I am DEFINITELY reconsidering. Yeah - great week for you!

Thanks for joining in on the fun!

Melissa said...

It was definitely a great week! I was hesitant to go for this promotion, but since I was already planning on purchasing one of the products, I figured I'd give it a shot. I'm sooo glad I did now!