COMING SOON: Coupons&Coffee - new and improved!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Paid Survey Site: Ipsos i-Say

Today I'm going to be reviewing Ipsos i-Say. I've been a member of this survey site for about a month now, and I really like it. Here's why: 

Ipsos i-Say doesn't overload me with survey invitations (I only receive 2-3 a week), and I typically qualify for the ones they send. The surveys I've taken from them are fun, interesting, and relevant. In addition to surveys, you may also qualify to test products. I currently have a product coming for me to test, and I'm pretty excited about it! 

Instead of cash, you earn points that can be used toward gift cards or merchandise from particular retailers. You don't know how many points a survey is worth until you click the link in your invitation, but you find out almost immediately after that. 

One of my favorite things about Ipsos i-Say is that at the end of each survey, you get to play Poll Predictor, where you guess what percentage of Americans answered a question a certain way. You are then awarded "chances" based on how close you got to the correct answer, and you put those chances into a drawing for a prize. Pretty cool!


Other sites I've reviewed this week: 

No comments: