COMING SOON: Coupons&Coffee - new and improved!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Paid Survey Site: Harris Poll Online

The next survey site I'm going to review in my weekly series is Harris Poll Online. I signed up with Harris Poll at the beginning of March, and I'm pretty happy with it overall. 

The number of survey invitations I receive from Harris Poll fluctuates week to week. Some weeks I may get 10 invitations, while other weeks I may not get any. However, I do qualify for the majority of invitations that are sent to me, which is nice. I think the pay you receive for taking survey is just ok, but it's harder to gage since it's points. One thing I don't like is that you don't know how many points a survey is worth until you're already taking it. 

With Harris Poll, you are paid in points, which you redeem for a prize of your choice. Prizes start at 800 points, and you can enter sweepstakes for only 200 points. To give you an idea of how quickly you earn points, I've earned 710 since March. 

To join or get more information, head on over here

Other sites I've reviewed this week: Opinion Outpost and Valued Opinions

No comments: