COMING SOON: Coupons&Coffee - new and improved!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Paid Survey Site: Opinion Outpost

The first paid survey site I'm going to review/discuss is Opinion Outpost. I haven't been a member of this site long, but it's one of my favorites.

To start with, Opinion Outpost is FREE to join (as all legit survey sites should be). I receive several emails from them every week, and I typically qualify for at least half to two-thirds of them. I think the pay I've received for the surveys I've taken has been quite fair.

Unlike other survey sites that will prescreen you for 10 minutes, Opinion Outpost only asks a few questions to determine if you're eligible for a particular survey. (I really, really appreciate this about them!)

You can cash out and request a check once you reach $5. I've only been a member for a few weeks now, but I've already earned enough to cash out once. The site says that processing and delivery takes 4-8 weeks. However, two days after requesting my check, my account is showing that is has already been mailed!

Another thing I like about Opinion Outpost is that if you don't qualify for a survey, you still have the opportunity to play an instant win game where you can win $50.

To join or learn more about Opinion Outpost, go here.

1 comment:

bestpaidsurveyportal said...

When you are working at home taking surveys using questionnaires and returning them with answers to the questions about your experiences with the products or services rated, there are always plenty of surveys to be done. You can select as many as you are qualified for and for which you can provide honest information. If you need a few more dollars to make the rent or to make that car payment, just do a few more surveys over the next few days. You can pace yourself to complete several at once or do just one or two per day so that you have time to do other things.