COMING SOON: Coupons&Coffee - new and improved!

Monday, May 11, 2009

This week: Reviews of paid survey sites!


 Each day this week, I'm going to highlight a different survey company and give you my honest opinion on it. I'm excited about sharing my survey taking experiences with you. A couple of months ago, I started joining paid survey sites online. It's turned out to be a lot fun, and it's a great way to make a little extra money!

Some things you should know up front about paid survey sites: 
  • All legitimate paid survey sites are FREE to join 
  • It's probably a good idea to set up a separate email account where your survey invitations can be sent (I use gmail - it's FREE and awesome). This prevents your regular inbox from being flooded with survey invites, and it keeps your survey invites from being lost in the shuffle. 
  • You WILL earn money, but this should definitely NOT rely on this as your primary source of income.
  • If it seems too good to be true, it most likely is.
First survey site this week: Opinion Outpost

No comments: