COMING SOON: Coupons&Coffee - new and improved!

Monday, April 6, 2009

Best deals at CVS 4/5-4/10


Originally, my plan was to post ALL of the weekly deals for CVS. I've never been a huge fan of reinventing the wheel, so I've decided to only post what I think are the week's best deals and link you to sites that offer more complete lists. Plus, since I'm fairly new to all of this, I'm only really comfortable sharing deals that I've personally tried or plan to try myself or have witnessed other people doing. 

With all that being said, here are some of the best deals at CVS this week:

Natural Dentist healthy gums rinse - $6.98 each 
(Buy two for deal. This is a monthly deal.)
- Use 2 $2 off coupons from here
- Submit for $10 mail-in-rebate from the manufacturer 
Total: You only pay tax, and you receive $8 EB ($4 for each bottle) 
$8 MONEYMAKER

Schick Intuition Plus razors and refills - $9.99 and up
Get two for deal
- BOGO sale
- Use 2 $4 off manufacturer coupons from 3/15 (I think) insert
Total: $2 and tax for two razors

Skintimate cream shave - $3.49
- Receive $3.49 in EB
Total: FREE

Colgate Max White or Max Fresh - $2.99
- Use $1 coupon from Colgate website (no longer available, but you can still sign up to receive special offers)  
- Receive $2 in EB
Total: FREE to $1

Excedrin, 20-24 ct. - $1.99
- Use $2 coupon for any Excedrin product
- Use $2 coupon for Excedrin Migraine
Total: Up to four boxes FREE


Check out these sites for more great deals available at CVS this week: 

No comments: