COMING SOON: Coupons&Coffee - new and improved!

Monday, April 6, 2009

Best deals at Walgreens 4/5-4/10

As with the CVS deals, my original plan was to post ALL of the weekly deals for Walgreens. Ultimately, I've decided to only post what I think are the week's best deals and link you to sites that offer more complete lists. Since I'm fairly new to all of this, I'm only really comfortable sharing deals that I've personally tried or plan to try myself or have witnessed other people doing. 

Here are some of the best deals at Walgreens this week: 

One A Day multivitamin drink mix - $1.49

- Use $1 off any One A Day teen or adult multivitamin product

-Submit for EasySaver rebate #1 ($1.49)

Total: $1 MONEYMAKER


Glade Lasting Impressions - $5.99

- Use $4 coupon from insert

-Submit for ESR #18 ($2)

(You can repeat deal.) 

Total: FREE


Oust - $2.99

- Use $2 coupon from insert

- Submit for ESR #20 ($1)

(You can repeat up to four times.) 

Total: FREE


Hershey's Candy - 4/$10 (I'm really hoping this works on the Bliss too!) 

-Submit for ESR #25 ($5)

- Use B3GO Free Coupon

Total: $.63/bag 


Playtex Gentle Glide or Playtex Sport - $3.99

-Use $1 coupon from April EasySaver catalog (pg. 8)

- Use $1 coupon from insert

Total: $1.99


Check out these sites for more great savings: 

No comments: