COMING SOON: Coupons&Coffee - new and improved!

Monday, April 20, 2009

Mail Call - 4/20


Last week was an awesome week for mail freebies for me. Here's what I received and how you can snag one too:
  • Conde Nast Traveler (Free one-year subscription from Rewards Gold - just click here. You can also check out my post on FREE magazine subscriptions.) 
  • Samples and coupons from Cottonelle (no longer available)
  • FREE Home Made Simple coupon book with over $30 in savings (Click here.) 
  • FREE conservation kit from TVA - for TN Valley area residents only. You can check out my post for more info or order your kit here
  • Rachal Ray Nutrish sample (Go here or here or both - My dog absolutely LOVES this stuff!) 

1 comment:

Mrs. K said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog- I got my Cottonelle sample too!!