COMING SOON: Coupons&Coffee - new and improved!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

CVS Softsoap EB


If you purchased the Softsoap body scrub at CVS earlier this week and only received $4.49 EB instead of the advertised $4.99 EB, you're not alone. The same thing happened to me, and here's how I fixed it: 

I didn't notice until last night after CVS customer service was closed, so I emailed them using the form found here (click on the "email us" link). I made sure my Extra Care card number was filled in and correct, explained the situation and asked if they could just credit my account with the $.50 difference. When I checked my EB balances under my account this morning, my $4.49 Softsoap EB had been adjusted to $4.99. 

My understanding from talking to a couple of different people is that even though my printed EB reads $4.49, it will actually scan for $4.99 now. (Apparently, CVS had a similar problem a few years ago.)

If you'd rather call, you can reach customer service 1-800-SHOP-CVS (1-800-746-7287). They're open Monday-Friday 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M. EST. You might want to have your Extra Care card on hand in case they need the number. 

No comments: