COMING SOON: Coupons&Coffee - new and improved!

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Are you a Vocalpoint member yet?




Vocalpoint is one of my favorite online communities. This site is packed with information and tips, recipes, product reviews, and some really awesome coupons. Vocalpoint also offers opportunities to test out and review new products.

As with other online communities similar to this one, they do expect you to share your opinion and review any products they send you to test out. (The review surveys are always easy to complete, and it's fun to see what everyone else thought.)

One thing I absolutely LOVE about Vocalpoint is that they frequently send me coupons for free products and other neat goodies just because I'm a member. I don't have to search out and request these freebies - they just show up. And it's not junk mail. I've received some great samples, free product coupons and various high-value coupons.

There's no fee to sign up, but you do have to qualify to become a member. (Although this site targets moms, I believe anyone who is 18 or older and willing to share their opinions will qualify.) To see if you qualify, just fill out this short questionnaire.

No comments: