COMING SOON: Coupons&Coffee - new and improved!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Product Testing and Online Communities

I've posted about these sites before, but I wanted to remind you about some of the great product testing and sampling programs that you can join for FREE. Each link will take you to my post about that particular site, and you'll be able to see a description, information on how to join and so on. I'm a member of each of these sites:


This site is one of my favorites! I've received some really great products to test out and review from them.


Another one of my favorites! They offer lots of great samples and coupons to try out. I've also received several FREE product coupons through them.


This site offers great product testing opportunities. I've received several coupons for FREE products to try out.


This site offers a TON of great coupons for S.C. Johnson brands and an occasional freebie.


I've received some good FREE product coupons and other high-value Kraft coupons through this program.


I've received lots of great high-value Kashi coupons and samples through the Kashi community.


I haven't received as much through this site as others have reported, but it's still worth checking out.

No comments: