COMING SOON: Coupons&Coffee - new and improved!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Kashi Community: Join for savings, tips, and FREE samples


I love Kashi products and was really excited to discover the "Kashi community." The Kashi community is really cool because you'll have the opportunity to share your opinion and interact with other community members. You'll also receive some great coupons and free samples!

In the month or two that I've been a member, I've received a coupon for a free Kashi product (for completing a survey) and a sample of Honey Sunshine cereal that included a coupon for a free box.

Helpful hint: If you sign up, be sure to opt-in to the Taste Tester Panel and complete the survey found under your profile. (I think this is how I've received those awesome freebies and samples from them.)

To join the Kashi community, go here. It's easy to sign up, and it won't cost you a thing!

No comments: