COMING SOON: Coupons&Coffee - new and improved!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Product Review: Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions


As many of you know, I'm a BzzAgent and occasionally get the opportunity to try out various new products for free. Most recently, I was able to test out a couple of products from Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions. I love being a BzzAgent! This line of products includes a purifying gel cleanser (price: $9.99), pore refining scrub ($9.99), daily moisturizing lotion ($17.99), and targeted spot treatment ($9.99). BzzAgent sent me the purifying gel cleanser and targeted spot treatment to try out.

One of my favorite things about Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions is that these products are natural and even certified by the Natural Products Association. They are dermatologist tested and designed to reduce the appearance of acne without drying out your skin. Plus, they aren't tested on animals.


The verdict:

For the past few months, my skin has been going a little haywire, so I was really excited to try out these products. I started using them the same day they arrived and began noticing results within the same week! These products work, exactly as promised, and they didn't dry out my skin in the process.

My only complaint is that the targeted spot treatment, which you're supposed to apply in the morning and evening, had a pretty strong scent. (It didn't stink or smell bad - it was just very noticeable.) Because of this, I chose to only use it at night before going to bed.

Overall, I really enjoyed the Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions purifying gel cleanser and targeted spot treatment. They were effective and delivered the results promised. I definitely recommend this line to anyone struggling with blemishes.

If you want to learn more about Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions, go here.

(Thanks to BzzAgent for sending me these products to try out! To learn more about BzzAgent, check out this post.)

No comments: