COMING SOON: Coupons&Coffee - new and improved!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Paid Survey Site: Survey Savvy

I joined Survey Savvy a few months ago, and overall, I really like it. They don't send me many survey invitations, but I qualify for the majority of the ones I do receive.

Survey Savvy pays pretty well compared to other sites. I've only completed 3 surveys for them, but I've earned $15. Even if you don't qualify for a particular survey, you'll still receive an entry for their monthly drawing for one of 50 $10 prizes.

Unlike other survey sites, there's no minimum amount you need to request a pay-out. I've never had a problem receiving my payment from Survey Savvy. After requesting my payment, I received it within three weeks - really fast.

You can also earn more by referring friends. When someone you refer completes a survey, you'll also receive a reward. You'll also earn rewards when your referrals of friends

To join Survey Savvy or find more information, go here. As with all legitimate survey sites, it's completely FREE to join Survey Savvy.

To see other survey sites I've reviewed, click here.

No comments: