COMING SOON: Coupons&Coffee - new and improved!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Paid Survey Site: Global Test Market


I've been a member of Global Test Market for about six months now. I don't have any complaints, and overall, I really like it.

With Global Test Market, it seems like I either receive several invitations at once or none at all. However, I typically qualify for the surveys I receive and don't feel like I waste a lot of my time being disqualified.

Before beginning a survey, you'll be able to see how many points it's worth in your email invitation. It usually gives a range, such as 5-40 points. (The amount of points awarded is determined by how far you make it in a survey, if you qualify.) Each email invitation also contains information on the length and urgency of the survey.

Global Test Market compensates you in MarketPoints, which can be redeemed for cash. In order to request a payment, you must have a minimum of 1,000 points. Each MarketPoint is equivalent to $.05 USD, so that's a minimum of $50 when you cash out.

Helpful hint: After you sign up, be sure to log into your account to complete your profile surveys (there are 10) to receive more survey opportunities and to be better-matched to available surveys.

For more information or to join Global Test Market, go here.

No comments: