COMING SOON: Coupons&Coffee - new and improved!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Score CHEAP Degree products at Target!


Right now, you can score really cheap Degree Women Fine Fragrance deodorant and body mist at Target. Each product is priced at $3.29 (price may vary by area/location).

Buy 1 Degree Fine Fragrance deodorant and one body mist - $3.29 each
- Use 2 $1.50 printable coupons good on the deodorant or body mist(IE) or Firefox (There doesn't seem to be a print limit on this one.)
Total: Snag a deodorant and body mist for only $.58 ($.29 each!) after both coupons

2 comments:

Sarah Eliza @ devastateboredom said...

I'm totally psyched about this... but wouldn't you know, they were sold out. ;P I'll hit up another
Target soon though, and keep my fingers crossed.

Melissa said...

I was able to get one set, but the shelves at my Target were pretty empty. I hope you're able to find these -it's a great deal!