COMING SOON: Coupons&Coffee - new and improved!

Friday, July 3, 2009

My Target trip - OOP only $1.45!

Total OOP: $1.45 (+ sales tax)!

I made another run to Target tonight and found some great deals. I'm LOVING those $1 and $2 Listerine/Reach coupons on coupons.com!

5 packs of Reach floss - $1.02 each
- Used 5 $1 printable coupons from coupons.com
=$.02 each

2 Degree fine fragrance deodorants - $3.29 each
- Used 2 $1.25 coupons from insert
= $.04 each

1 Reach toothbrush - $.97
- Used $1 coupon from insert
= $.03 profit

1 Vaseline aloe fresh travel lotion - $.97 (only one in the store)
= $.03 profit

Edy's ice cream - $2.33 (weekly sale)
= $1.33

UPDATE: As I was just looking over this post, I had to laugh because I realized out of my $1.45 OOP, most of it ($1.33) was for the ice cream. I only paid $.12 for the deodorants, packs of floss, toothbrush and lotion - But I really "needed" that ice cream! :-)

No comments: