COMING SOON: Coupons&Coffee - new and improved!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Old Navy Weekly resetting soon??




It looks like Old Navy Weekly will be resetting sometime soon! When I checked my blog earlier, I found the following comment on my previous Old Navy Weekly post. (I still have had zero luck getting a high value coupon! What about you?)

Here's the message that Nicole, an Old Navy brand advocate, left for me:


We’ve got fabulous news at OldNavyWeekly.com! This week we’ll be hiding the $75 off $100 coupon again!
So roll up your stylish sleeves and get ready for some serious hunting. If you’re quick enough, you could find one for yourself and share one with a Facebook friend too! Happy hunting!

Nicole D.
Brand Advocate working on behalf of Old Navy

oldnavyweekly.com

m80im.com/newsroom/tag/old-navy/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It’s another fabulous week at OldNavyWeekly.com and we’re hiding the $75 off $100 coupon again plus you can still share select coupons with a Facebook friend. Happy hunting!

Nicole D.
Brand Advocate working on behalf of Old Navy
oldnavyweekly.com
m80im.com/newsroom/tag/old-navy/