COMING SOON: Coupons&Coffee - new and improved!

Monday, August 10, 2009

Mail Call - 8/10


Last week was definitely one of the best mailbox weeks I've ever had. I got all kinds of neat goodies:
  • Biore dual fusion moisturizer - I love this product! (Biore sent it to me for testing and giving my opinion on a Beta site)
  • Secret Flawless and Secret clinical strength deodorant from Allure (This was from an Allure Access giveaway, not the monthly giveaways.)
  • The Full Plate Diet, advance reading copy
  • Splenda for coffee sample
  • Simply pAwesome dog treat samples
  • Coupon for free Yoplait Fiber One yogurt multi-pack and coupons to share from Pssst...
  • Coupon for a free Gardein product
  • Coupon for a free Venom energy drink
  • 2 $3 coupons for any Purina food or treats (I had trouble printing them.)
  • Metropolitan Home
  • Forbes (Free subscription from RewardsGold)
  • Not pictured: Pantiliners to test for a survey company

Want to receive more freebies in your mailbox? Be sure to check out my Freebie Roundup (updated every Friday).

Want to see what other people are getting in their mailboxes? Click the button below to check out Mailbox Monday, hosted by A Frugal Friend! (I love seeing what cool things other people get every week!)


2 comments:

Debra said...

Sweet week - lots of great FREE coupons! I love those. :-)

Happy Monday

Melissa said...

Thank you! I love the free coupons too - always a treat!