COMING SOON: Coupons&Coffee - new and improved!

Monday, August 17, 2009

Mail Call - 8/17


Last week was a fun mailbox week for me. I received:
  • 2 issues of Business Week (Free subscription from RewardsGold)
  • O, The Oprah Magazine (Free mini-subscription)
  • Town & Country (Free mini-subscription)
  • Pot Pies & Caseroles (My Blog Spark sent this to me for giving my input on the cover. There are a lot of great recipes, and it's available to buy until September 16.)
  • 3 $1.50 coupons for Swiss tea (a rebate/promotional offer)
  • Coupon for FREE Country Bob's Sauce
  • L'Occitane samples
  • Playtex Sport samples
  • Nivea body wash sample
  • Bounce dryer bar coupons from VocalPoint
  • Coupons for Rice Krispies from VocalPoint, including a coupon for a FREE box! (This thing talks, and I was a little startled when I opened it, even though I was expecting it, lol.)
Want to receive more freebies in your mailbox? Be sure to check out my Freebie Roundup (updated every Friday).

Want to see what other people are getting in their mailboxes? Click the button below to check out Mailbox Monday, hosted by A Frugal Friend! (I love seeing what cool things other people get every week!)


3 comments:

Traci said...

Looks like a good week for you...I love those free product coupons. It makes for a really fun trip to the store when the cashier is amazed at what you've saved ;-)

Debra said...

I know, I had to get rid of that Rice Krispies card - it was creepy. LOL

Oh goodie......the next magazine from MyBlogSpark is arriving. I can't wait....the last one was too good.

Happy Monday!

Melissa said...

I love the free product coupons too - especially the FREE part!

My dog hates the Rice Krispies card, lol. She panics every time I open it. The new magazine is really nice. There are lots of great recipes!