COMING SOON: Coupons&Coffee - new and improved!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My CVS and Walgreens trips


On Sunday, I did my weekly CVS/Walgreens run, and I was really excited about some of the deals I was able to find. I spent more out of pocket than I normally do, but I'm pretty stoked about my finds. Here's how I did:

Walgreens:

1 Vitamin shampoo - $3.99, get $3.99 RR
- Will submit mail-in-rebate for $3.99 (look for Try Me Free tags)
Total: $4 MONEYMAKER! (minus sales tax)


CVS

Transaction #1:

1 Softsoap body wash - $4.99, get $4 EB

Blink eye drops - $7.99, get $7.99 EB

Glade Sense & Spray - $9.99
- Used $5 off $7 Glade purchase (coupon was emailed to me)
- $4 coupon from BzzzAgent kit

CVS aspirin - $1.99
- Used FREE coupon that printed (up to $3.69 - took off the entire amount)

Used $4 off $20 coupon (emailed to me from CVS)
Used $5 EB from Kashi purchase last week

Subtotal: $0
Total OOP: Just sales tax - $1.68
Received $7.99 EB and $4 EB


Transaction #2

Biore dual fusion moisturizer - $14.99
- Used $2 coupon from magazine

Biore skin preservation face wash - $7.99
- Used $2 coupon from magazine

Used $4 off $20 coupon (received in email)
Paid with $7.99 EB and $4 EB from previous purchase

Subtotal: $2.99 (I had another $.99 EB that I forgot to use!)
Total OOP: $4.84 (Really cheap for Biore!!!)
Received $10 EB for spending $20 on Biore

No comments: