COMING SOON: Coupons&Coffee - new and improved!

Monday, August 3, 2009

Mail Call - 8/3


Last week (7/27-8/1) was a pretty good mailbox week for me! I received:
  • 2 issues of Business Week (Free subscription from RewardsGold)
  • Caress body wash from StartSampling
  • Nivea for Men body wash from Walmart.com
  • Degree Men deodorant (This was a Red Plum regional mailer that actually came to my dad. I opened it, assuming I was the only one getting freebies! lol)
  • Carefree pantiliner carrying case
  • 2 reusable bags from Bags for the People (Go here to get your own - very cool project!)
  • 2 sample packs of Nescafe Taster's Choice instant coffee (Very nice sample and good instant coffee! Found it here.)
  • Betty Crocker cookies and bars magazine from MyBlogSpark
  • Not pictured: $4 cash for taking an online survey from Lewis & Clark College
  • Not pictured: 2 rolls of paper towels to product test for an online survey site

Want to receive more freebies in your mailbox? Be sure to check out my Freebie Roundup(updated every Friday).

Want to see what other people are getting in their mailboxes? Click the button below to check out Mailbox Monday, hosted by A Frugal Friend! (I love seeing what cool things other people get every week!)


4 comments:

Traci said...

Those Bags for the People are cool, aren't they? Now I'm really jealous, both you and Frugal Friend got the BC Cookie magazine! Great week for you!

Debra said...

HeeHee.....don't you just love the Betty Crocker magazine? I looked through it over the weekend and can't wait to try some of the holiday ones. I am excited that more are coming too. :-)

Happy Monday!

Melissa said...

I love the bags - I think I originally saw them on one of your Mailbox Monday posts! You should join My BlogSpark - they have all kinds of neat programs. (That's how I got the BC magazine.)

I'm really excited about trying out some of the recipes. I love that you can easily tear out your favorite ones!

Lisa Smith said...

Yes, I tried one of the Nescafe samples today too and it was pretty good! I'm picky on coffee and not a heavy coffee drinker. I might try another one tomorrow morning!